Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Good results!

My doctor's office just called and told me that my tests were all normal! I don't have gestational diabetes! Yippee! The lady who called said that it's just because I'm so sweet that the first test was high! Yeah right, she really doesn't know me! But I do like her version the best. Now the real version was probably the granola bar & banana I ate before the first test! Oops! I could have saved a lot of time & needles if I had just fasted the first time!

I will remember this for my next pregnancy...a long time from now! Well not too long! But long enough to not even think about it right now! Don't ask Andy, he'll say we're having another next year!

3 comments:

WIDNEY WOMAN said...

Are you sure you didn't go the day we surprised you at your office with the ice cream sundae? Sorry you had to go twice!!

Unknown said...

i'm really glad i read this sarah, so i know to fast before that blood test! i'm not good with needles so going twice wouldn't be a good thing at all.

rachel hockey

FaithChick said...

See, I told you you didn't have anything to worry about. They always like to get the pregos all worked up.