Sunday, August 17, 2008

This blog thing!

I decided to jump on the bandwagon! I've been thinking about starting a blog to keep everyone updated with my pregnancy...but here I am @ 29 weeks today! Better late than never! I felt like a blog would be another thing for me to keep track of. But I just might get addicted!

I love reading my sister-in-laws' blogs! I get to find out things about their lives that I might have been too busy to find out! It cracks me up to see what my nieces and nephews have been up to... and gives me a glimpse of what keeping up with and entertaining kids is really all about!

My mom has been telling me I should be writing things down that have happened during my pregnancy so far. Do you think I've done it? The answer is a big NO! But after seeing Amanda's and Simone's blogs I see that it's a great way to remember all the fun and silly and important stuff! And what better way to keep track and share at the same time.

Life is crazy right now. Preparing for Wyatt's arrival and me being a temporary home for him has been a whirlwind! So for now, I'll try to keep up with the current stuff and backtrack a little so that I don't forget it all!

On August 8th, Andy and I attended a wedding for friends of ours from our Life Group/Bible Study from our church! The weather was perfect for their outdoor wedding. It was at Skelly Lodge in Catoosa. Only a couple miles from where I grew up at and I'd never been there! Andy had DJ'd there before. We had a great time!!!

Ashlyn & Billy: The Newlyweds!

Chris the singer is in our Life Group and most of the band is from our church. They were awesome!

Our friends and Life Group leaders Sherry & Jason!

I found a cute maternity dress for $16 that showed off my baby bump!

And cute pink heels that surprisingly didn't hurt my feet!

I'm sure there is more to share, but for now that's all!

2 comments:

FaithChick said...

Your one of us now. There is no going back from here. Cute shoes!

WIDNEY WOMAN said...

Welcome!! Now, we just have to get your mom assimilated!!

Your blog entry is GREAT!! I LOVE it. You did an awesome job. Skelly Lodge in Catoosa? Where is it? I'm intrigued. I'm glad you are blogging because I find that is the most consistent way I keep up with people. Well, blogging and facebook. Love ya!!!!